Vessels | Company
Logos | Maps & Charts | Ports
of the World | Immigration Stations
The Lady Jocelyn was built in 1852 for the General
Screw Steamship Company.
When the company collapsed she was renamed Brazil. She was then taken
over by Shaw, Savill, Albion & Co.
and used on the New Zealand trade as a sailing ship under her original
TheShipsList®™ - (Swiggum) All Rights Reserved - Copyright © 1997-present
These pages may be freely linked to but not duplicated in any fashion without
written consent of
Last updated: January 21, 2005 and maintained by